Tesco Compare - Price comparison site

Unoccupied Properties

If your property is unoccupied for an extend period of time you may need to consider a specialist insurance policy to provide cover for any loss or damage.

Properties can be left unoccupied for a variety of reasons such as eventual inheritance, major refurbishments or properties bought as a buy–to–let investment. Specialist insurance policies exist to provide protection in these situations. The policies will take particular account of the state of repair of the property and the ultimate use of the building.

The policy might also include conditions which restrict the areas of cover, or may decline cover for certain risks.

Please find links below to a selection of high-risk property insurance partners:

Also see...

Insurance guides

Other useful pages

The links below contain useful information on home insurance. Alternatively Get a Quote to start comparing.

Helping you to protect your home for less. Get a quote.